Make: Pacific Seacraft
Model: 44 Voyager
Fuel Type: Diesel
Location: Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Call or Email Jerry Thompson direct for additional information or to schedule an appointment
Phone or Text:
A true bluewater cruiser designed for long comfortable passages. Notable features include her, canoe stern, hard dodger, new electronics, Northern Lights generator, a dinghy and life raft. Her well appointed teak interior has the desirable two cabin two head layout for maximum privacy while cruising.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own one of the World’s Best Sailboats.
Come take a look or give us a call for additional details!
See full specs below for additional details!
Please contact the listing broker Jerry Thompson direct at (732) 299-8810 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
44′ Pacific Seacraft 44 Voyager – 1993
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Fuel: 93 Gallons
Engine Make: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine H.P.: 50
Water: 110 Gallons
Engine Year: 1993
Engine Hours: 2,148
Engine Type: Inboard
Propeller Type: 3 Blade Feathering
Propeller Material: Bronze
Her voluminous salon and two cabin, two head layout easily accommodates a crowd for extended cruising, while the large full galley will please the serious chef. Pacific Seacraft’s use of quality components and joinery is evident. Her traditional interior design is timeless and attention has been paid to the details expected for long blue water passage making.
The forward stateroom contains a large offset berth with a comfortable lounging seat and a private ensuite head. There is abundant storage for long passages, a large overhead hatch and operable ports for ventilation as well as HVAC. Notable features include:
- Large Offset Berth
- Lounge Seat
- Deep Bin Lockers For Passage Storage
- Cedar lined Hanging Locker
- Bureau with Drawers
- Reading Lights
- Operable Ports and Hatches
- 110V Convenience Outlet
- Thermostat for Heat and Air-conditioning
Privately accessed from the forward stateroom the forward head includes:
- H.H. Shower
- Storage lockers
- Operable Port
- Shower Seat
- Grab Rail
Located midships, the large salon is open and well ventilated. To port the large u-shaped settee and dinging table is to port with a full-length settee to starboard. Aft is the galley and to starboard a full sized forward facing nav station.
- U-Shaped Settee with dining table that seats eight (Converts to Double Berth).
- 6’4” Settee to Starboard
- Abundant Storage Behind and Under Seating
- Varnished Teak Interior
- Vinyl Zippered and Insulated Head Liner
- Dorade Vents
- Stereo and Speakers
- Overhead Grab Rails
The large U-shaped galley will please the chef both in port and at sea.
- Generous Counter-top Prep Space with Fiddles
- Large 13 Cubic Feet refrigeration and Freezer Compartments
- Microwave Oven
- Force Ten Gimballed Three Burner Stove Top with Oven
- Centerline Double Stainless-Steel Sinks
- Pressure Water
- Manual Sea water Pump
- Draws and Storage Lockers
- Deep Bins for Passage Storage
- 110V Convenience Outlet
- Operable Ports and Overhead Hatch
Large and forward facing with plenty of room for electronics. She also features a comfortable swivel armchair for comfortable passage planning.
- Swivel Armchair
- Chart Table opens for Storage.
- Electric and Systems Control Panels
- Navigation and Communication Electronics
The roomy aft stateroom features a large 7’ Double berth, abundant storage, private head access and HVAC. There are four ports allowing plenty of light and ventilation.
- Seven Foot Double Berth
- Hanging Locker
- Full Sized Stall Shower with Wet Locker
- Grab Rails
- Operable Port
- Salon and Aft Stateroom Access
A true offshore cruiser! On deck, her large cockpit is protected by a hard dodger while her unobstructed decks allow for easy forward access. The hull features a canoe stern for comfort in following seas and a Scheel shallow draft lead keel with a full skeg mounted rudder, for fast passages and access to skinny waters.
- Cutter Rig
- Full Batten North Mainsail w/ Three Reefs (2005)
- Roller Furling North Sail 35% Genoa (2005)
- Roller Furling North Staysail (2005)
- Storm Trysail
- Main Sail Cover
Sail Controls and Rigging
- Double Spreader Keel Stepped Mast
- Harken 2.5 Roller Furler (Genoa)
- Harken 2.0 Roller Furler (Staysail)
- Lewmar #56 Primary Winches
- Lewmar #44 Secondary Winches
- Lewmar #40 Halyard Winches
- Color Coded Dacron Running Rigging
- Boom Vang
- Internal 2:1 Outhaul
- Adjustable Boom Topping Lift
- 1X19 S.S. Standing Rigging
- Oversized Stays (Fore and Aft)
- Forespar Whisker Pole
A full suite of navigation electronics for long distance cruising many of which were upgraded in 2020.
- Raymarine Axiom 7 – Multifunction Touchscreen Display with AIS at (2020) – Helm
- Raymarine Axiom 9 – Multifunction Touchscreen Display with AIS at (2020) – Nav Station
- Raymarine Depth Indicator (2020)
- Raymarine Wind Indicator (2020)
- Raymarine Speed Indicator (2020)
- Simrad Autopilot (2020)
- Simrad RS35 VHF
- Raymarine Radar
- Raytheon MFD – Nav Station
- Auto Helm GPS – Nav Station
- ICOM M700 SSB- Nav Station
- ACR EPIRB
Cielo Blu is fitted with a Yanmar 50HP Engine, Northern Lights generator, and three zone HAVC.
- Yanmar 4JH2E – 50HP (2,148 Hours)
- Three Blade Feathering Sail Prop
- Raycor Water Separators
- 3 Zone 26,000 BTU HVAC
- Northern Lights 6KW Generator (1,814 Hours)
- Seven Size 31 House Batteries (2023)
- Size 27 Generator Battery (2023)
- Link 2000 Xanrex Battery Monitoring System
- Freedom 25 Invertor/Battery Charger
- 50 Amp Shore Power
- Shore Power Cord
- 150 Amp Balmar Alternator
- 200 Volt International Transformer with Socket
- D-400 Wind Generator (Included But Not Installed)
- Powersurvivor Watermaker (Plumbed Into Water Tank)
- Six Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Eleven GPM Electric/Automatic Bilge Pump
- Twenty-Five GPM Manual Bilge Pump
- Propane Locker and Systems
Ambrose Yacht Sales LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents and/or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.