Model: Vision 36
Fuel Type: Diesel
Location: Sayreville, NJ
AYS #: 2351MM
Call or Email Jerry Thompson direct for additional information or to schedule an appointment
Phone or Text:
A comfortable and spacious cruising sailboat with the feel of a forty footer. The salon provides plenty of headroom and natural light with its large windows. There is a settee to starboard and to port a dinette that converts into a double berth. There are two two private staterooms, one forward and the other aft, each with a double berth and built-ins for storage. The head is large and can be entered from either the salon or the aft stateroom.
The large cockpit provides easy boarding via the swim platform and control lines are led to the cockpit for safe handling while an electric winch makes raising the big main effortless
She has a nice electronics package with Raymarine displays, a chart plotter and auto pilot.
Sail handling is simple with the carbon fiber unstayed mast and electric winch.
Please contact the listing broker Jerry Thompson direct at (732) 299-8810 or by email at email@example.com for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
36′ Hunter Vision 36 – 1993
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Marine
Fuel: 35 Gallons
Engine Make: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3JH2E
Engine H.P.: 38
Water: 75 Gallons
Engine Year: 1993
Engine Hours: 2,000
Engine Type: Inboard
Propeller Type: 3 Blade
Propeller Material: Bronze
Click on Photos to Enlarge
The traditional wood interior features:
- Settee to Starboard
- U-Shaped Dinette to Port, Converts to Berth
- Island with Fridge
- Navigation Station
- Lots of Windows
- Roomy Head with Shower
- Private Forward Cabin
- Private Aft Cabin
- Galley with Stove, Microwave and Double Sink
Broker Note: Boat is disheveled do to winter status and work to aft cabin cockpit sole. She should clean up nicely when commissioned for season.
Rigging, Deck & Hull
- The roomy cockpit features easy boarding via the swim platform
- The unstayed mast makes for easy foredeck access. The original aluminum mast was replaced with a carbon fibre one by a previous owner.
- Large mainsail and roller furling headsail for easy handling.
- Electric winch for main halyard.
- Wing Keel with 4’7″ draft.
- Bimini and Dodger
- Anchor Locker
- Boom Vang and Cabintop Traveller
- Cup Holders
- Line Organizers
- Double Lifelines
- Mainsail Cover
- Aepico VHF with Remote Speaker at Wheel
- Kenwood Stereo with Speakers in Cockpit and Salon
- Richie Steering Compass Mounted at Wheel with Navpod
- Depth Indicator
- 35LBS CQR Plow Anchor
- 15LBS Lunch Anchor
- 25′ Chain and 200′ Rode
- Two Electric Bilge Pumps
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Life Jackets
- Cockpit Cushions
- Hull Stripped and Barrier Coated in 2000, Touche Up in 2008
- Yanmar 38hp Engine with approximately 2,000 hours
- Outstanding Engine Access
- Boat is Equipped with AC but owner reports that it doesn’t work. Condition Unknown.
- Solar Panel
- Battery Monitor
- Hot Water Heater
Ambrose Yacht Sales LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents and/or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.