Fuel Type: Diesel
Location: South Amboy, NJ
AYS #: 2234LW
Call or Email Jerry Thompson direct for additional information or to schedule an appointment
Phone or Text:
This stunning euro-styled express cruiser shows like new and is loaded with an unbelievable amount of standard and optional features including twin Volvo diesel engines with low hours for economical cruising, a Cummins generator, three zone air-conditioning, joystick control for hassle-free docking along with a bow thruster! Raymarine Hybrid Touch chart-plotter, radar and auto pilot.
Two private staterooms with queen berths and the salon dinette converts to a third double berth when required.
The glass aft bulkhead opens to combine indoor and outdoor spaces while the large electric sunroof also serves to bring the outdoors in.
Come take a look, you will not be disappointed!
Please contact the listing broker Jerry Thompson direct at (732) 299-8810 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
36′ Jeanneau NC 11 – 2018
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Garroni and Premorel Concept
Fuel: 190 Gallons
Engine Make: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D3 200 DP
Engine H.P.: 200 (Each)
Water: 66 Gallons
Engine Year: 2018
Engine Hours: 250 (Approximate)
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Waste: 20 Gallons
Drive Type: I/O
Propeller Type: 3 Blade Duo Prop
Propeller Material: Bronze
The Euro styled interior is stunning with many innovative features rarely found on American boats. The huge electric sunroof and aft glass folding door seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor spaces. The helm is something to behold with its state of the art controls and electronics. The companion seat ingeniously flips from forward to aft facing as does the opposing dinette seat. They also transform into a third queen berth when required. To port is the galley with a two burner stove top, microwave oven, refrigerator and sink. The sink and stovetop are recessed and concealed when not in use.
- Aft Bulkhead Opens to Combine Salon with Aft Deck
- Large Electric Sunroof further opens the Interior
- Door adjacent to Helm Provides Easy Access to Foredeck
- U-Shaped Dinette Converts to Double Berth
- Aft Dinette Seat Reverses to Face Cockpit
- Forward Dinette Seat Reverses to Become a Triple Helm Companion Seat
- Wrap Around Windows for 360 Degree Visibility
- Custom Floor Coverings
- Straight Galley to Port with Concealed Two Burner Stove Top and Sink
- Microwave Oven
- Curtains and Drapes
- Operable Windows
- Abundant Storage
The Island queen berth is easily accessed. The styling is beautiful and includes all expected creature comforts.
- Island Queen Berth
- Windows with Curtains
- Overhead Hatch
- Abundant Storage
- White and Teak Trim
- Under Floor Storage Bins
Two twin berths combine to form a large double berth with plenty of headroom and storage.
- Over Six Foot Headroom
- Window with Operable Port
- Twin Berths Combine to Form a Queen
The stylish head features an electric toilet, separate shower and large vanity along with many other conveniences.
- Electric Toilet
- Vanity with Sink
- Stall Shower with Glass Partition and Door
- Window with Operable Port and Curtain
Deck and Exterior
- Cockpit Bench Seat Extends Back for more cockpit space or forward for a more intimate setting and a larger swim platform or lower the back and it transforms into a sunpad..
- Cockpit Bench Seat Cover
- Integral Boarding Platform
- Boarding Ladder
- Fender and Dock Line Storage
- Euruo Awning for Additional Shade when Desired
- Removable Cockpit Table
- Hot/Cold Deck Shower
- Portside Walkaround Access to Foredeck
- Nonskid Foredeck with Sunpads
- Split Bow Rail with Seat
- Teak Cockpit Deck
Everything required for safe comfortable cruising and then some!
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine Digital Auto Pilot
- Raymarine VHF
- Volvo Penta Digital Engine Monitoring System
- Flat Screen Television
- Fusion Stereo
- Cockpit and Salon Speakers
Propulsion and Controls
- Twin Volvo Penta D3 200 DP Diesel Engines (Approximately 250 Hours)
- Volvo Duo-prop Outdrives
- Volvo Penta Joystick Control
- Bow Thruster
- Electronic Engine Monitoring, Shifts and Controls
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Fuel Filters
- Hydraulic Assist Engine Compartment Hatch
- Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- Cummins Onan Generator
- Seven Batteries
- Electric Control Panel
- Two 30 Amp Shore Power Connections
- Shore Power Cord
- Remote Operable Spotlight
- Windlass with Remote
- Hot Water Heater
- Waste Tank Monitoring System
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Cruisair Three Zone HVAC
Ambrose Yacht Sales LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents and/or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.