Model: 34 MKII
Fuel Type: Diesel
Location: South Amboy, NJ
AYS #: 1906LW
Call or Email Jerry Thompson direct for additional information or to schedule an appointment
Phone or Text:
Watermark has been well cared for through the years while especially benefitting from many upgrades during the last couple. She is super clean, ready to be dropped in the water and sailed away.
Sabre Yachts are renowned for the quality of their design and construction as well as performance under sail.
This boat features the convenient center-board keel allowing for access to skinnier waters without compromising deep water sailing performance.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Fuel: 20 Gallons
Engine Make: Westerbeke
Engine Model: FWC
Engine H.P.: 27
Draft: 4’0″ (7’8″ C.B. Down)
Water: 70 Gallons
Engine Year: 1990
Engine Hours: 2,294
Engine Type: Inboard
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Propeller Material: Bronze
Click on Photos to Enlarge
Watermark features the traditional Sabre 34′ layout. In the salon twin opposing settees face a fold up dining table. A large private master cabin is located forward and features built-in cabinetry and lockers. Also forward of the salon is a private head and shower to port and a hanging locker to starboard. Aft of the salon is the u-shaped galley to port and a full nav station to starboard. Aft of the nav station is a large double quarter berth.
The boat has 6’3″ of head room throughout most of the interior and all berths are 6’4″ inches long. Cabin ventilation is excellent with abundant dorades and operable ports.
The traditional interior is teak with a teak and holly sole. All cushions and fabrics are in excellent condition. Overall the interior from bilges to overheads is extremely clean and has obviously been well cared for through the years. Interior lighting was converted to LED in 2016.
- Deep Refrigeration Compartment
- Refrigeration Drain Pump (New 2016)
- Twin Stainless Steel Sink
- Gimballed CNG Oven with Stove Top.
- Abundant Storage
- Marine Toilet
- Hand Held Shower
- Open and Airy
- Reading Light
- Operable Port
Deck & Rigging
The roomy T-shaped cockpit has excellent visibility from the helm, comfortable seating and a convenient fold away table. Storage is provided in a tray locker to starboard and a deep locker to port, another deep locker is located aft. The cockpit occupants are protected by a dodger and new bimini. An awning connects from the dodger to the backstay providing shade to the entire cockpit. There are two coaming located primary winches, secondary winches are provided at the cabin top and mast.
Two Genoa tracks (rail & inboard) are deck recessed and allow for optional trim on and off the wind.
Foredeck access is good with teak handholds extending just forward of the mast while large 10″ cleats easily handle dock lines.
The sails were inspected and washed by North Sails last year.
The centerboard keel draws 4’0″ with the board up and 7’8″ with her down.
Other notable features include:
- Center Board Design
- Battened Main
- Roller Furling Genoa
- Storm Jib
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker with Stuffing Sock, Turning Blocks, And all Rigging
- All Sails Inspected and Washed by North Sails (2017)
- Rigging Inspection (2017)
- Main Sheet, Genoa Sheets and Traveler Lines (New 2017)
- Main Halyard (New 2016)
- Genoa Furling Line (New 2016)
- Awning that Zips to Dodger and Attaches to Backstay to Shade Entire Cockpit
- Bimini frame and Canvas (New 2016)
- Sail Cover
- Helm Cover
- Destroyer Wheel with Rawhide Grip
- Cabin-Top Mid Boom Traveller
- Teak Folding Cockpit Table
- Teak Cup Holders
- Two Hatch Wind Scoops
- Forward Hatch Rebedded (2017)
- Deck Hatch Gaskets (New 2016)
- Custom Three Piece Winter Cover From Northeast Canvas (New 2016)
- Davis Wind Indicator (New 2017)
- Rebedded Port Side Genoa Track (2017)
- Refinished Toerails and Cockpit Table (2017)
- Replaced Mast Boot (2017)
- 25 Pound CQR anchor (50′) Chain/Rope
- USCG Required Safety Equipment (PFD’s, Throwable PFD, Flares, Fire Extinguishers, Placards, etc)
- Transom Mounted Ensign
- Telescoping Spinnaker/Whisker Pole
- Boat Hook
- Winch Handles
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Auto Pilot Waterproof Connectors Replaced (2017)
- Cockpit Speakers (New 2016)
- Cockpit USB Charging Ports (2017)
- Speed Transducer (New 2018)
- Data Marine Speed Indicator
- Raymarine Depth Indicator
- ICOM IC-M56 VHF
- Sony CD/FM Stereo With Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Richie Steering Compass
Electrical and Mechanical Systems
- Westerbeke 27hp Fresh Water Cooled Engine
- Two house and One Starting Battery – 84 Amp Hour Each (New 2016)
- 30 Watt Solar Panel and Morningstar Duo Solar Controller (New 2016)
- Battery Selector Switch with Status Indicator Light
- LED Foredeck Light (New 2017)
- Whale Gusher Manual Bilge Pump (Rebuilt 2016)
- Balmar Samart Guage Battery Monitor (New 2016)
- Sea Frost Engine Driven Refrigeration
- Interior LED Lighting (New 2016)
- Engine Room Blower (New 2016)
- Head Hoses, Y-Valve, Holding Tank Vent and Raw Water Intake Hose (New 2017)
- All Seacocks (7) Disassembled, Cleaned and lubricated (2017)
- Seagull IV Water Filtration System (New 2017)
- Repacked Propeller Shaft Stuffing Box (2017)
- Water Heater Hose (New 2017)
- Engine Coolant Replaced (2017)
- Rebuilt Engine Raw Water Pump (2018)
- Two CNG Tanks with Current Inspections (Exchanged 2017)
- 110V Convenience Outlets
- Misc. Spare Parts (Engine, Rigging, Hardware, Etc.)
- Sabre Tool Set
Ambrose Yacht Sales LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents and/or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.